Rampage Pro Carbon MIPS Helmet
Please select a size.
The mtb helmet trusted by UCI World Cup Champions.
When the trail is rowdy, rough, and throwing everything including the kitchen sink at you, the Rampage Pro Carbon MIPS™ Helmet puts you in a ‘gimmie more sink’ mood. This kind of confidence can only come from absolute trust in your helmet, and that’s what you get with the Rampage Pro Carbon. This is performance and protection wrapped in one lightweight, race-ready package.
Trusted by UCI World Cup Champions—and designed with direct input from our elite downhill and freeride athletes—its features read like a gold-standard helmet checklist. MIPS™, designed to reduce rotational motion and redirect forces from your brain in a crash, is top of that list. Pair that peace of mind with breakaway visor screws that are designed specifically to sheer off on impact and reduce those rotational forces, and that’s protection dialed.
There’s no need to sacrifice comfort or performance for that protection either. Dual-density, injection-molded Varizorb™ EPS liner balances of weight with performance, but also ups the protection further by spreading forces over a wider surface area. Superior ventilation and airflow come care of the injected mesh vent screens, keeping you cool while also protecting against flying dirt and debris, while the X-Static® head liner and cheek pads ward off bacterial growth (meaning less of your stink gets into it), and is machine washable.
- Proven MIPS™ impact protection system reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Breakaway visor screws sheer off at impact
- Dual-density, in-mold Varizorb™ EPS balances weight with performance
- Lightweight, carbon fiber shell
- Injected mesh vent screens provide ventilation and airflow, and shield from dirt and debris
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, washable X-Static® comfort liner and cheek pads
- CPSC 1203
- EN 1078
- AS/NZS 2063
- ASTM F1952